Losing someone you know is incredibly difficult and it can be hard to find the words to express your feelings. Our top 20 funeral flower messages will help you choose the right words to offer your condolences.
There are many things that can suddenly and unexpectedly happen in life. Losing a loved one is one of the most difficult situations we will face. Combined with the grief of the loss, making the arrangements for the funeral can be tedious. There are several things that a person needs to arrange such as choosing the funeral home, planning the funeral service, and much more. Sending flowers to the family when you hear of the person’s passing is a thoughtful thing to do.
The gesture of the gift and the funeral flower messages will show the person that you are thinking about them and that you care. The following sympathy messages will help you write a thoughtful card to your friend or relative.
Top 20 Funeral Flower Messages
Shorter Sympathy Messages
1. With deepest sympathy.
2. With condolences.
3. We are sorry for your loss.
4. With sincere sympathy.
5. My heartfelt condolences.
6. Please accept my condolences.
7. My prayers are with you.
8. With loving and caring thoughts.
9. Sent with love and remembrance.
10. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Longer Sympathy Messages
11. My family and I are thinking of you during this difficult time.
12. Please accept my deepest condolences on your loss.
13. I am sorry to hear about your loss and you are in my prayers.
14. My heart goes out to you in your time of grief.
15. Words cannot describe the loss we are all feeling right now. May your heart find comfort.
16. Please accept my heartfelt condolences on the loss of your loved one. We will miss _____ dearly.
17. No one can truly know what you are experiencing in this time of grief. Please accept my deepest condolences.
18. Words are inadequate to express my feelings on hearing of the death of _____. May your soul find peace and comfort.
19. Death can take away the person from us, but not their memories. Love and memories are everlasting.
20. We share comfort in knowing _____ is no longer suffering. God bless you and your family.
The top funeral flower messages are usually made of one or two simple sentences that express how you feel about the loss. The exact message you write depends on whether the deceased person is a friend, relative, coworker or other person. The most touching funeral flower messages are those that express love and care and offer help and concern. Do not try to express all of your grief in a message given with flowers. Keep it short and to the point. The family or friend will appreciate the kind gesture. If you want to further express you grief you should wait a week or so and call the family or send a longer condolence letter.
Choose from one of the funeral flower messages above or combine multiple messages to create the sympathy message that expresses exactly how you are feeling. For further help writing and sending a sympathy message, read our other articles on writing sympathy messages.