When someone dies, there will be a void left. Using in memory sayings and in memory phrases will help you express your emotions. The void felt after losing a loved one is shared by everyone who had a connection to that person. This pain that is shared can serve as a galvanizing force and make family and friends more united. To help relieve the pain, sharing memories and trying to put everything in to perspective will help. There are a lot of ways to do that, but one of the most effective ways is by reading and sharing in memory sayings and in memory phrases.
There are so many ways that you can express these phrases and sayings. The first way would be by creating an obituary for your loved one. There will be a lot of people who will read the obituary, so you ought to make your obituary as memorable as possible. One way to do this is by adding in memory phrases or in memory sayings. Choosing the proper piece of text to end the obituary can do an excellent job of summarizing your thoughts and feelings of the deceased.
Another way that you can use in memory sayings and in memory phrases is by making a memorial tribute website for your loved one. A saying or phrase can serve as a good heading for your website and can be a nice way to personalize the homepage. A memorial website can serve as a final home for a lot of memories. From pictures and videos of the deceased to stories from friends and family, having one of these sayings and quotes can complement the content on the website and create a reflective mindset to people who are viewing the website.
But of course, you don’t have to be the one who is directly related to the deceased for you to find good use for a saying or phrase. These phrases can also be used when sending a message to a bereaved family that you know. Writing a condolence message or guestbook message can be tough, but it must be heartfelt. A great way to either start or end a message is by including an in memory saying or in memory phrase that can say what you actually feel while giving some semblance of comfort to the people who just lost a loved one.
The following are a few examples of in memory phrases and in memory sayings:
1. Gone yet not forgotten, although we are apart, your spirit lives within me, forever in my heart.
2. The memory of a good person is a blessing. Proverbs 10:7
3. Your memory will live on in our hearts forever.
4. No farewell words were spoken, no time to say goodbye, you were gone before we knew it, and only God knows why.
5. Those we love don’t go away, they walk beside us every day, unseen, unheard, but always near, still loved, still missed and very dear.
6. May you find comfort in the hands of angels.
7. Those we held in our arms for a little while, we hold in our hearts forever.
8. To spare oneself of grief can only be achieved by total detachment, which excludes the ability to experience happiness. – Erich Fromm
9. The tears in my eyes I can wipe away, the ache in my heart will always stay.
10. Remembering you on this day, comforted by so many memories.
Those are just some of the examples of in memory sayings and in memory phrases that you can use for different occasions. One of the above phrases, or your own, will make an excellent addition to an obituary, memorial website or condolence message.